All blog content, including designs, text, and photographs are COPYRIGHT © Janette Olen. Everything posted here is shared for your personal inspiration and enjoyment only and may not be used for publication or for design team submissions. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

The Sea

Today I would like to share 2 similar cards that I made using the beautiful The Sea stamp set from Sweet N Sassy stamps.


For the first card, I sponged a sky by making a cloud stencil from SNSS cloud dies.  I then sponged a sun by punching out a circle from a post it note and using the negative.  The bottom of the card was scored and a decorative border was made by using a Martha Stewart border punch.  Rhinestones were used as accents.


For the second card, I also sponged the sky but did not use any dies and I used a different MS border punch.  I used a white gel pen to accent the birds and boat.

Be sure to stop back on Friday for our blog hop featuring some awesome new dies that are being released from Sweet N Sassy stamps.  See you then!


No comments: